A Proactive Approach
Across the entire supply chain, there are countless opportunities for improvement, optimization and security. We identify these opportunities and get the results your brand needs by augmenting your staff or consulting on a project basis.
We aren’t afraid to lead and innovate at any step along the supply chain path. We proactively choose to lead where others follow, and we:
- Provide technology, program and project management
- Recognize corporate imperatives like risk mitigation, cost management and value creation
- Work in a collaborative way that minimizes disruption of the host organization
- Maintain a technology-agnostic perspective
When We Can HelpIf you’re uncertain on where to start, you owe it to yourself to contact us – we’re confident we can help you and your organization.
- If you’re implementing or enhancing a Supply Chain Security Program, we’ve done it and can help you with yours
- If you need to more effectively evaluate, select and manage Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection Technologies, we know how.
- If you need to justify your existing spend on technology, we’ll get answers and enable you to act.
- If you’re challenged by the evolving Serialization Regulations, we can show you how to manage from uncertainty to compliance.
- If your Innovation efforts aren’t delivering as promised, we can help you identify why and implement realistic solutions.
Serialization Implementation: The Tough Questions your CEO Should be asking
Innovation: Problem Definition Process
Define the real problems to be solved before embarking on innovation projects and solutions.
Series on Supply Chain Security
Why should Supply Chain Security be important to your business? The simple answer - GLOBALIZATION!
Global Standards for Health Care
Tim Marsh, Managing Director, announced the firm's continued commitment for globally interoperable standards for healthcare.
Serialization Regulation Readiness
Supply Chain Security Partners Managing Director was recently interviewed by Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging News Editor Daphne Allen on the state of industry readiness and the challenges faced with Serialization.
Impacts to Pharma
Impacts to Pharma on Falsified Medicines Directive Compliance
An Ancient Concept
Unexpected Benefits from Deliverables & Objectives
I recently had a client express to me a rather thoughtful side effect to a proposal to engage my services and deliver a substantial body of work.
Counterfeiter Targets in a Serialized World
There have been some good discussions occurring as of late on social media on the relative strengths and weaknesses of product Serialization for pharmaceuticals. We need to look closer at where strength is derived from serialization and harden respective areas against attack.
It's not a Needle in a Haystack
Regulatory Strategy & Portfolio Mangement
Product Integrity & Phase 0 Assessment
Networks That Do Evil
Counterfeiter’s Means and Markets Info-Graphic
VP of Security
Absolutely the best when it comes to managing the lifecycle of technologies and building business cases to use technology. Their knowledge in this area is truly impressive.